The following are the list of Top domain news from 10-18-15-10-24-15:
1. Verisign published top 10 trending words for the month of Septmeber. XYZ makes it to 6th spot.
2. Elliot Silver started using Embrance.com to list his own domain names
3. ICANN’s 54th Public Meeting from 18-22 October 2015 held at Dublin, Ireland.
4. In a DomainSherpa review Oct 19, It’s reported that 8.xyz sold for more than $80,000
5. StreetHub.com rebrand itself to Trouva.com – a good sign for madeup names inventors
6. New gTLDs .Law and .Abogado become available for registration
7. Jonathan Tenenbaum shared 5 Tips on Expired Domains. Here
8. Imagely.com sold for $9,000 as report by DNW on his post end user domain name sales. Here
9. au Domain Administration (auDA) proposed registration under a new .au TLD. Here
10. Sedo Weekly Transactions Totaled $1.7million led by oka.com at $60,000
11. 101Domain acquired by Afilias
12. Rick Scwartz sold 989.com for than $800,000. It could top DNJournal.com’s top sales next week.
13. XA.com bought by a Philippine company from a Chinese company
14. MorganLinto.com Published top NNNNNN sales. Here
15. State of the Domains published Character Balance Score by Konstantinos Zournas. OnlineDomain
16. DNF.com has been sold to a registrant in China. TheDomains
17. Brian Fera Loses UDRP on Wi.com a domain held by Media Options
18. New Study: 88% of Startups Have .Com Domain Names: 41% Are “Invented Names” TheDomains
19. 8.Top topped the DNJournals highest reported domain sales published Sun. Oct. 18, 2015
20. Week 42 top brandable name sales reported was BetForce.com for $19000. DNGeek
21. AbdulBasit sold
Bowin.com Dowin.com for $15,000. NameBio has a recorded history of this sale too. AbdulBasit
22. 36% Of All US Banks Have Purchased a .Bank Domain Name according fTLD registry the .bank operator
23. DomainShane Reported sale of Closer.com which he discussed in Q1 acquisition post. DomainShane
24. ntldstats.com shows 8,582,932 domains across 771 TLDs
25. VeriSign added 1.68 million net new domain names in 3Q15 to end with 135.2 million .com and .net names in its domain name database. Verisign
2 thoughts on “Domain News 10-18-15 – 10-24-15”
Thanks for the mention. The domain which sold was Dowin.com. By mistake you typed Bowin.
Thanks for the correction and sorry for this mistake. Your comment is much appreciated.
Comments are closed.