Squadhelp offers sellers the option to sell their respective domain names at wholesale prices or seller-to-seller market. Also, you have the option to buy domain names on a wholesale basis. I have bought few domain names under $20 and it’s quite a good way to build your portfolio. Here are some rules
- For squad help registered premium domain names – the wholesale price is limited to $50. It means, you may buy an SH registered for $15, and the same you are allowed to flip for $50 max. So, looking for SH registered domain names would be good if you are low on budget. But, pick only quality domains.
- Selling your own registered domain name? the wholesale price is limited to 20% of the retail price which is a suggested percent. Typically, brandable domains tend to have 1-3% of liquidation value. If your domain is listed for $1000 you may sell it at wholesale for $15-$20 or even less. So, 20% is well above.
- If you want to set higher then a 40% max is allowed on the retail value of your domain name which is not at all suggested. So, sticking for below 20% pricing for wholesale may be a sustainable model.
- You can also transfer your premium domain name to other registered squadhelp marketplace investor. For this, the recipient must have at least 1 active listing in the marketplace.
- Squadhelp typically charges 2.9% of the selling price to cover payment gateway charges
- In order to become an authorized wholesale buyer – you must have at least 10 approved and live listing of domain names.
- Source: https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/articles/2881912-seller-to-seller-wholesale-marketplace
Squadhelp offers this option for selling as well as acquiring domain names on wholesale. With increasing competition and demand for liquidity – this option in my opinion is a good one. You don’t have to sell the domains on wholesale thru any different channel or forum. So, a significant amount of time saved in managing the auction, claiming payment, and verifying the buyer.